Your Questions About Top Paying Adsense Keywords List
How can I expand my website?
Fight Cancer. AND PLEASE REGISTER BEFORE LEAVING!
Steps to Follow to help improve traffic for your website
1. Make sure that you have added a listing to Google Local Business
2. Submit your website to directories
3. Join social networking sites
4. Contribute to Yahoo answers, helping others is always good
5. Look at the use of keyword links
6. Find suitable independent websites and email them regarding placing an advert for your website
Making Money from your website, both Google Adsense and Yahoo Content Match offer programs to allow publishers to add their respective cost per click advertising to their website.
If your site is for your 'business' then you should submit it to Google Local Business: this can help you can gain top search results in Google for your business products or services using the Local Business service from Google. You will need to register for a googlemail account then submit your website / business details to Google's local business centre.
Marketing your Website using Directories and Website Links
The next step is to get links to your website. This is one of the most important things that you can do to help your website with regard to internet marketing and search engine results. To do this you will need to list your website on as many websites and directories as possible. Directories operate in one of 3 ways: Paid Listing Directory, Free and Reciprocal Link Directories.
Paid Listing Directory: for a listing fee your website is listed, often these are higher quality directories as only serious website owners and business's will pay to be listed. These are usually the fastest way to get listed and get links to your website, as the paid listing directories are run as a business. There are niche/specialist and general directories.
Free Directories: it can take a long time to get your website listed. As the service is free, there may be little or no control of the quality of websites being listed.
Reciprocal Link Directories: these again can take time before your website is listed and your website will only be listed after you provide a link to them.
Website owners wishing to promote their new website in the search engines are often in a hurry to 'get results' so the listing service offered by Paid Listing Directories is the fastest way to get links to your website.
1. Try to get keyword links, these are links that use 'content relevant keywords' as the anchor text.
if i want to build hundreds of niche site for adsense , what is the best way to promote them?
i need a blueprint that i will do it for each site that i create
Getting Traffic on your Blog/Website
1. The fact is that best of the traffic comes from search engines directly by searching your blog related terms, so the most important part of your advertisement must be getting listed in search engines. But remember only major search engines, don't bother about submitting in 350,000 search engines as 99% searches are made in top 3 search engines only and 60% in Google only. Also if you waste your time submitting your content in many search engines, it may depress your favourability in top search engines.
(Best way to automatically include your stuff is using directories, see step 2)( See resources list ).
2. List your blogs or websites in relevant directories in most relevant category. Directories are good source of traffic as well as they increase the visibility of your website for top search engines. But again don't bother to submit your websites to 1000s of directories and don't use any service ( free or paid ) or any software which does the same thing. ( See resources list ).
3. Use Pay Per Click advertising. It is best hassle free way to get traffic but not for beginners. An expert draws maximum Targetted visitors out of low budget while newbies may waste a lot of money for generating useless traffic only which doesn't make any good to your business. Before trying PPC make your you have done enough "Keyword Analysis" Search Google for Adwords Keyword Analysis. ( See resources list ).Google's Adwords and Yahoo's Search Engine Marketing & MSN's Adcenter are best programs. Search for Discount coupons if you find none for free contact me.( See resources list ).
4. Purchase paid reviews, It improves both Traffic & Search Engine ranks. It almost boost your search engine rankings. ( See resources list ).
5. Submit your business in free classifieds like Craigslist. ( See resources list ).
6. Hire an SEO ( Search Engine Optimization ) expert or learn by yourself how to optimize your website to get better ranking in search results for your blog related terms. Getting into first page is necessary as 90% of searchers don't go beyond first page, and 70% don't go beyond first five results.
7. Make your blog a brand. Use catchy graphics fast loading pages, beautiful banners. Let your visitor feel to bookmark your website so that he may come ( or probably purchase later )
8. Use Social bookmarking websites to spread your articles. Periodically write useful and fresh articles and make them popular in interested people. It will improve all brand, traffic, customers and search engine positions. ( See resources list ).
9. Always write fresh articles most blogging websites have an automatic Ping method which notifies about your new posts to search engines. So keep posting being stick to your Blog's theme. Means don't post cricket news on your blog related to mobile models.
10. Last but not the least. Never try black hat methods you will get black listed and will loose potential search traffic instantaneously. Never try anything which says improve your search engine rank very fast or very high. Remember always that anything which seems too good to be true is never true.
designing a website for adsense ?
I want to create a website that will result in a lot of hits so i can put the google adsense on there and make a little money from it. what type of website should I create ?
If you are serious about adsense goto
==> http://ebizac.com/x/t.php/4268 and sign up. You'll find all the tips and tricks that the pros use to pull in real money each month.
I'll answer this question for you now, but you must first understand the relationship between adwords and adsense. The ads that pay the most for adsense are typically the keywords that cost the most on adwords.
What is the Google Adwords program?
Google AdWords is a quick and simple way to purchase highly targeted cost-per-click (CPC) advertising, regardless of your budget. AdWords ads are displayed along with search results on Google, as well as on search and content sites in our growing ad network, including AOL, EarthLink, HowStuffWorks, & Blogger. With more than 200 million searches on Google each day and even more searches and page views on our ad network, your Google AdWords ads reach a vast audience.
When you create a Google AdWords ad, you choose keywords for which your ad will appear and specify the maximum amount you're willing to pay for each click. You only pay when someone clicks on your ad. To save you even more money, the AdWords Discounter automatically reduces the actual CPC you pay to the lowest cost needed to maintain your ad's position on the results page.
What is the Google Adsense program?
Google AdSense is a fast and easy way for website publishers of all sizes to display relevant, text-based, un-obtrusive Google AdWords™ ads on their website's content pages and earn money. Because the ads are related to what your users are looking for on your site, you'll finally have a way to both monetize and enhance your content pages.
How does Google target ads to my website?
Simply put, Google provides you with AdSense HTML ad code to place on the web pages on which you want to display AdWords ads. Then, they take care of the rest by leveraging award-winning and proprietary Google search and page-ranking technologies to deliver relevant AdWords ads to those content pages.
Google goes beyond simple keyword matching to understand the context and content of web pages. Based on a sophisticated algorithm that includes such factors as keyword analysis, word frequency, font size, and the overall link structure of the web, they know what a page is about, and can precisely match Google ads to each page.
What you need to know is what keywords cost the most for the adwords program. If you know these keywords, then you can design you websites around them you maximum payouts.
These sites list the top paying keywords.
Now, if you really want to make money using the adsense program I suggest you goto ==> http://ebizac.com/x/t.php/4268
You will find all the tips and secrets needed to really strike it rich on line.
I hope this helps !
Highly Searched keyword or low searched keyword?
Hi i start my website seo. Please let me know where i can start first i can focus highly search keyword or low search keyword?
And first focus a single keyword or keyphrase?
Competitiveness is another factor, typically keywords with high "commercial intent" will have more content in sites featuring the keyword in an effort to get top ranking.
Super competitive, high search volume keywords like Lose Weight, Make Money are probably unobtainable to most sites, the Google keyword tool gives an idea of the competitiveness of keywords among paid advertisers, but is also a fair representation of organic search targeting, those with an Adwords account can get more keyword details like the competitive bid price of each keyword, this is another indicator of competitiveness as well as the relative payoff for a keyword in Adsense ads.
Some high volume keywords that don't bring people primed to spend money will probably not be so competitive, will be easier to rank for but will be less productive.
Simply writing quality material for your audience will also get you matches for Long Tail keywords, complex phrases that may only be seen once, some sites get more long tail traffic than targeted keyword traffic., having a list of specific target keywords helps in tracking site ranking, but they may not turn out to be the greatest sources of traffic or sales.
High paying adsense keywords?
I was wondering if there where any geninue lists of high paying keywords for google adsense out there? I have seen one list at http://www.strange-frontier.com/adsense.html but I have no idea how useful it is I guess I'm all so intertested in a longer list of keywords given that most of the words on that list don't help me all that much!!
Here's some more links:
or pay $5 to get a list from:
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
The post Your Questions About Top Paying Adsense Keywords List appeared first on Top Adsense Tips.
This Article is reproduced with permission from http://adsense-tips.net/getting-started/your-questions-about-top-paying-adsense-keywords-list